Archive: Jun 2020
June 8, 2020
Trek Development Group commits to taking a stand against racism and a stand for diversity, inclusion and equity. We join the nation in acknowledging and mourning the hatred and racism that has resulted in countless deaths of black people including Antwon Rose, Jr., George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, and Breonna Taylor.
We are committed to building communities that cultivate the inclusion and equity of all people. We believe that through tough conversations and relationship building in safe environments- we grow together.
- We strive to be inclusive and will continue working to create communities that give all families safe places to live peacefully and will create safe spaces for everyone to have their voice heard.
Trek believes everyone brings something to the table, let us bring the table. Be on the lookout for resident gatherings focused on this topic.
- We commit to training our staff to be culturally competent, fostering secure, respectful, reciprocal relationships and recognizing that diversity contributes to the richness of our society.
We are pleased to have a Diversity and Inclusion Coordinator on staff to lead us in these efforts.
- We commit to building industry-leading and equitable communities in all our developments.
Every resident will experience the best of Trek Development Group.
This is the beginning, and, with humility, we know that we will need your help and patience to cultivate these initiatives as we all work for a stronger community for everyone.
We hope that you will continue to network and build with us so that we may grow in relationship together.
With Love and Support,
Trek Development Group
June 8th, 2020
As the Governor moves our counties into level green, we have been working closely with management and maintenance teams to ensure they are fully prepared to open more spaces in our communities.
We will continue to sanitize our common spaces and our staff will be wearing masks, gloves and other personal protective equipment as recommended by the CDC and health departments. With moving to “Green”, we are instituting a few changes and requests to ensure we are maintaining clean and safe spaces for everyone.
In addition to our recent operating changes such as by appointment in-person meetings and resuming maintenance requests; we will be reopening all community spaces, community rooms, business centers, outdoor spaces, and lounges in the coming week.
To do this, we are asking for your help.
- Please continue to practice social distancing in all common spaces (lounges, play spaces, business centers, etc.) and during interactions with our staff including when the Service Technician is in your home to complete a work order.
We will do our part and commit to practicing social distancing with you.
- Please wear a mask when in public spaces including during interactions with our staff.
We will do our part and will be wearing a mask with you.
- When using common spaces, please sanitize surfaces before and after use. This includes tabletops, remote controls, doorknobs, keyboards, etc. We will leave supplies available so that you can wipe down surfaces when you are finished using the area.
We will do our part and makes sure to keep supplies available and to wipe down surfaces once a day.
As you know, over the last several months we decided to waive late fees to do our part to help each other as we worked through this pandemic. Effective for June, we will be re-instituting the late fees for any rent that is not received by the 5th. If your income is still impacted by COVID, please contact your Community Manager to discuss any resources and solutions.
Thank you for your patience with us as and your support as we implement these new measures to maintain a healthy environment for our staff and residents.
Trekking this Journey Together,
Your Community Management Team